If you are thinking of doing advertising on Instagram, you will have to link your Instagram profile with your Facebook fan page. This link is simpler than we think and you will have it in a few minutes. Below I also share the link between Instagram and Facebook to publish content in profiles and pages (photos and videos).
Link your Instagram profile with your Facebook page for ads
- Enter your fan page
- Go to configuration
- Select Instagram Ads and link your Instagram account
- When your account is synchronized, it should appear like this:
Link your Instagram profile with your fan page or profile on Facebook to post content. If you do not want to make announcements and what you want is that your Instagram posts are automatically published on a Facebook page or profile, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Open the Instagram application
- Go to your profile and touch the icon (Android) or (iPhone)
- Select linked accounts and then Facebook
- To make the link choose where you will share your content (if it is your personal profile or one of the pages you manage) through the option "Share in".
Links with the Instagram companies profile
Instagram recently opened its business profile for many accounts, if you want to professionally manage your Instagram account to be able to make announcements from the application and access the analytics change your profile person to professional.
Do you want to learn to succeed on Instagram?
In the next few days I will be updating module 2019 on Instagram in this blog, to show you all the tricks of Instagram advertising. If you interested then you can subscribe to our newsletter or comment on this post.